Monday, May 17, 2010

It Was a Good Day

"Self analyzation is the worst thing a person can do to themselves."

My name is Amy Lopez. I am not bitter, but I don't find happiness very easily. I hardly smile and when I do, it makes the others smile around me. I tend to forget people care about me. Skeptical should be my middle name. Being inhuman to human beings is my specialty; I can't ever be nice without throwing in an insult on the side (the exception of this is always Jackie, of course). I am a person who definitely knows what they want in the future...but only if it doesn't involve anyone or emotions. Emotions make me cringe, both in front of people as well as in my own mind. My name is Amelia Lopez..and I have a long way to go.

*Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment