Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let's Fall

I feel very weird at times realizing that I now have a boyfriend. That's been my thought since it happened. It's not so much that I'm scared of him...just that I've been so used to being alone, not really expecting much from people that now that there's this person that likes spending time with me, and likes being with me..it's just weird.

Though I can't deny that I haven't enjoyed the time I've spent with him. It's been a blast and I actually do like him. But liking him is as far as this feeling of affection goes. I don't expect myself to fall in love with him and for the most part, I don't want to. It's like a wise friend of mine once said, "Kids these days can't tell the difference between love and lust." And the fact that he already told me he loved me (mind you he was at the time heavily intoxicated at the time) just makes me worry how long this will last.

Hopefully the fact that he was drunk will make us forget about this nonsense for the time being. 


No comments:

Post a Comment