I leave to MSUB in a week...June 27th.
School ends on June 24th.
*sigh
I have 3 days to enjoy before I'm off to school AGAIN.
I'm counting down the days but I don't understand why I'm counting them down. It has never really mattered to me that I was leaving. Doesn't really matter who I'm leaving. They'll still all be here when I come back. But if they aren't, it's okay; people always leave.
There really isn't a point to this blog except to type out all the things that are spinning around my mind at the moment as I sit here on the couch watching TV with my dad.
I'll miss my dad. I know that for sure. One thing I've always admired about myself is my ability to not get too over-attached to people. Because most people that I know are inconsistent. But right now, I'm starting not to like the fact that I can't show compassion or sympathy for those I love.
Yeah...those I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment