I've never done this before. Then again, I don't think I ever will. But I feel the necesity to do it now.
Before I say anything though..let it be known that Jaclyn Anne Dy and Elcar Gil are and forever will be my best friends.
But over the course of this year, I've met more people than I could ever imagine. A majority of them I know are just a phase-- I won't see them or ever really care about them after high school.
...But there are others, a few significant others, that I have befriended and that for the most part (although I'm not one to get overly attached) hope to have in some shape, way or form still existing in the future that is in store for me.
They are the ones I feel will still be there in the long run. The ones that even when I criticize them or have my bitchy attitude, can still see that I am a person to depend on. It amazes me that people like me sometimes--but these people make me feel that although I have a few parts of me to smooth out, I'm okay the way I am.
And so I thank Eileen Regina Roman, Benjamin Vargas, Jose Salvatierra, Steph Jimenez, Geo Hernandez, Gaby del Real, Eric Nunez, and Alex Castillo.
I thank them for accepting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment